We had a dog before we had kids. She showered everyday with me or cried loud! She slept in our bed and when she had puppies she took each one to stans lap inbetween deliveries. I agree...dogs can be like family! Chris and Sara have a yorkie so I have 2 grand kids. LOL. Your blog is awsome! Someday I will learn to be creative...or maybe not. :) But, I would like to figure out how to put blogs to follow on mine. ?
1 comment:
We had a dog before we had kids. She showered everyday with me or cried loud! She slept in our bed and when she had puppies she took each one to stans lap inbetween deliveries. I agree...dogs can be like family! Chris and Sara have a yorkie so I have 2 grand kids. LOL. Your blog is awsome! Someday I will learn to be creative...or maybe not. :) But, I would like to figure out how to put blogs to follow on mine. ?
Post a Comment